- Aluminium alloys
- Aluminium alloys for high pressure die casting
- Developed alloys
- Automobiles and motorcycles
- Various on-vehicle parts
- Precision equipment
- Electrical parts
In terms of composition, this is an Al-Si-Mg-Fe-Cr alloy
This alloy has high corrosion resistance. (Graph 1; Photo 1)
- A salt spray test (for 96 hr) demonstrated that CR-1 has the same corrosion resistance as ADC12 anodized items.
Its liquidus temperature is low, and it also has good castability. (Table 1; Graph 2)
- The addition of Si results in high fluidity.
- The addition of Fe and Cr prevents from sticking to the die.
|Alloy name||Cu||Si||Mg||Fe||Cr||Liquidus temperature (°C)||Test temperature (°C)|
- Parts requiring high corrosion resistance
- Building components
- Shipbuilding parts
- Automobile parts, etc.
CR-1 has been patented.
Please note that the figures described in the above technical data are based on our measurements and are not guaranteed.
Contact usContact us by email